Privacy & SecurityPlease be assured that the privacy of our visitors is of utmost importance to us. We collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide that information to us.Currently, ERI is hosted on a premium infrastructure in top tier datacenters in the United States. The ERI website runs on a level 1 PCI-DSS compliant eCommerce platform, providing customers the confidence and security to buy online with our secure SSL encryption.
• they allow the website to identify you as a previous visitor each time you access a site;
• they track what information you view at a site (important to commercial sites trying to determine your buying preferences);
• in the more advanced cases they track your movements through many websites but not the whole Web;
• businesses use them for customer convenience to allow them to produce a list of items to buy and pay for them all at one time and to garner information about what individuals are buying at their sites;
• advertisers use them to determine the effectiveness of their marketing and offer insights into consumer preferences and tastes by collecting data from many websites; and
• they can be used to help a website tailor screens for each customer's preference.
Some ERI pages have "session cookies," to facilitate use of that particular page. These disappear when the Web user terminates a Web session and closes the browser. ERI also permits the use of persistent cookies for the collection of Web metrics; however, ERI does not collect any personally identifiable information about visitors to our Web pages.
If you are concerned about the potential use of the information gathered from your computer by cookies, you can set your browser to prompt you before it accepts a cookie. Most Internet browsers have settings that let you identify and/or reject cookies.
How e-mails are Handled: By sending us an electronic mail message (for example, an e-mail message to customer service), you may be sending us personally-identifying information, such as name and address. In these cases, we may retain the information as long as necessary to respond to your request or otherwise resolve the subject matter of your e-mail. Please be aware that email is not necessarily secure from third party interception or misdirection. For your own protection you may wish to communicate sensitive information using a method other than your personal email client. We suggest if you are worried about sensitive information to use our secure contacts form page at https://elementalresearchinc.gostorego.com/contacts/
Personal Information via Forms: Some of our pages provide forms allowing visitors to submit search engine queries, questionnaires, feedback, or other information. Some of these forms may request personally identifiable information (e.g., name, address, e-mail address) for specific purposes, such as when the submitter is requesting a personal response, registering for a conference, or subscribing to a mailing list. All information submitted by visitors is voluntary.How the Information is Used: We may store non-personally identifiable information we collect (such as search engine queries and anonymous survey responses) indefinitely to help us better understand and meet the needs of our visitors. We may share non-personally identifiable information with others, including the public, in aggregated form (for instance, in a list of our most popular search engine queries), in partial or edited form (such as in a report summarizing responses to a questionnaire), or verbatim (for example, in a complete listing of survey responses).